We all want a strong, healthy and stylish hair, don’t we?
Here are some tips on how to have and maintain a desirable hair, without spending large sums of money!
- Keep your hair healthy by avoiding heat curls and do them instead when your hair is still wet.
- To prevent tangled hair, avoid washing it circularly.
- Brush your hair starting from the end up – that way you would prevent it from breaking and you will also detangle it much easier.
- In order to avoid flyaways and breakage, use a t-shirt instead of a towel – it’s softer and it gives your hair a gentler drying.
- If you want a cheaper and yet effective hair treatment, use a coconut oil treatment.
- In order to restore the missing nutrients, use natural vitamin complex which contains Biotin and vitamins A, B, C and D – these are guaranteed to boost your hair growth by 150%.
- When washing, massage your scalp with shampoo and for the ends use the conditioner
- If you want a dry shampoo that’s also cheap, baby powder is your answer.
- When flyaways happen, tame them off by using a (clean) old mascara brush.
- To fix your hairstyle give it a short blow of cool air from your hair-dryer.